2004 Toyota Tacoma Owner's Manual
The 2004 Toyota Tacoma is a reliable and versatile pickup truck known for its durability and off-road capabilities. It belongs to the second generation of Tacoma models, which started production in 2004. Manufactured by Toyota, this mid-size truck offers various configurations and falls under the compact pickup truck class.
– Dimensions: Length: 5075 mm, Width: 1830 mm, Height: 1700 mm
– Weight: Approximately 1500 kg – 1800 kg
– Bed Length: 1520 mm – 1830 mm
– Tacoma Base
– Tacoma PreRunner
– Tacoma X-Runner
– Tacoma SR5
– Tacoma Limited
– 2.4L 4-cylinder Engine
– 2.7L 4-cylinder Engine
– 3.4L V6 Engine
– Updated exterior design
– Enhanced interior features
– Improved suspension system
Competitors from other manufacturers:
– Ford Ranger
– Chevrolet Colorado
– GMC Canyon
– Nissan Frontier
Frequent searches in the owner’s manual:
– Tire pressure and maintenance
– Engine oil and filter change
– Fluid levels and capacities
– Towing capacity and trailer connections
– Electrical system troubleshooting
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
Please ask your questions about the 2004 Toyota Tacoma on this page below.
Describe your 2004 Toyota Tacoma problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!