2005 Toyota Avalon Owner's Manual
The 2005 Toyota Avalon is a comfortable and well-equipped sedan known for its smooth ride, spacious interior, and reliability; It belongs to the third generation of Avalon models, which started production in 2004; Manufactured by Toyota, this full-size sedan offers seating for up to five passengers and falls under the sedan class.
– Dimensions: Length: 4980 mm, Width: 1820 mm, Height: 1450 mm
– Weight: Approximately 1550 kg – 1600 kg
– Avalon XL
– Avalon Touring
– Avalon XLS
– Avalon Limited
– 3.5L V6 Engine
– Updated exterior styling
– Enhanced interior features
– Improved safety technology
Competitors from other manufacturers:
– Honda Accord
– Nissan Maxima
– Chevrolet Impala
– Ford Taurus
Frequent searches in the owner’s manual:
– Maintenance schedule and service intervals
– Tire pressure and maintenance
– Fluid levels and capacities
– Navigation system usage
– Audio system operation
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
Please ask your questions about the 2005 Toyota Avalon on this page below.
Describe your 2005 Toyota Avalon problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!