2005 Toyota Corolla Owner's Manual
The 2005 Toyota Corolla is a compact sedan known for its reliability, fuel efficiency, and practicality. With its sleek design and comfortable interior, it offers a smooth and enjoyable driving experience. Whether you’re commuting in the city or embarking on a road trip, the Corolla is designed to meet your everyday needs.
– Length: 4,410 mm
– Width: 1,695 mm
– Height: 1,480 mm
– Wheelbase: 2,600 mm
– Curb Weight: Approximately 1,200 kg
– Wheel Size: 15 inches
– Corolla CE
– Corolla LE
– Corolla S
– Corolla XRS
– 1.8L 4-cylinder engine (130 horsepower)
– 1.8L 4-cylinder engine (170 horsepower, XRS model)
– Refreshed design: The 2005 Corolla received a facelift with updated headlights, taillights, and grille, giving it a more modern and stylish look.
– Improved safety: Toyota enhanced the safety features of the Corolla, including the addition of optional side curtain airbags for enhanced occupant protection.
– Upgraded technology: The 2005 model introduced optional features such as a navigation system, upgraded audio system, and keyless entry for improved convenience and entertainment.
Competitors from other manufacturers:
– Honda Civic
– Ford Focus
– Chevrolet Cobalt
– Nissan Sentra
– Hyundai Elantra
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
- 2024 Toyota Corolla
- 2023 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
- 2023 Toyota Corolla Hatchback
- 2023 Toyota Corolla-Cross
- 2023 Toyota Corolla
Please ask your questions about the 2005 Toyota Corolla on this page below.
Describe your 2005 Toyota Corolla problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!