2006 Toyota Sienna Owner's Manual
The 2006 Toyota Sienna is a minivan produced by Toyota. It offers spacious seating and a range of features suitable for families.
– Year of Production: 2006
– Generation: Second
– Production Plant: Princeton, Indiana, USA
– Class: Minivan
– Length: 200 inches
– Width: 77.4 inches
– Height: 68.9 inches
Weight: Approximately 4,255 to 4,445 pounds
Wheel Size: 16 or 17 inches
– Sienna CE
– Sienna LE
– Sienna XLE
– Sienna Limited
– 3.3L V6 engine
Engine Power: 215 horsepower
Fuel Tank Capacity: 20 gallons
– Refreshed exterior styling
– Improved safety features
– Upgraded interior materials and design
– Honda Odyssey
– Chrysler Town & Country
– Dodge Grand Caravan
Frequently searched topics in the owner’s manual of the 2006 Toyota Sienna:
– Navigation system operation
– Maintenance schedules and procedures
– Tire pressure monitoring system
– Rear entertainment system setup
– Troubleshooting electrical issues
Common causes of breakdowns in the 2006 Toyota Sienna:
– Transmission failure
– Power sliding door malfunctions
– Ignition coil problems
– Brake system issues
– Air conditioning compressor failure
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
Please ask your questions about the 2006 Toyota Sienna on this page below.
Describe your 2006 Toyota Sienna problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!