2007 Toyota Sienna Owner's Manual
The 2007 Toyota Sienna is a reliable and versatile minivan that offers spaciousness, comfort, and practicality for families and individuals alike; With its smooth ride, advanced safety features, and ample cargo capacity, it provides a convenient and enjoyable driving experience.
Year of Production: 2007
Manufacturing Plant: Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Indiana, USA
– Length: 200.0 inches (5080 mm)
– Width: 77.4 inches (1966 mm)
– Height: 68.9 inches (1750 mm)
– Approximately 4,270 to 4,630 pounds (1936 to 2100 kg)
– 3.5-liter V6 engine
– 5-speed automatic
– Spacious and comfortable interior with seating for up to 8 passengers
– Advanced safety features, including stability control and side curtain airbags
– Available rear-seat DVD entertainment system
– Power sliding doors and rear liftgate
Competitors from Other Manufacturers:
– Honda Odyssey
– Chrysler Town & Country
– Dodge Grand Caravan
– Kia Sedona
Common Searches in Owner’s Manual:
– Operating the power sliding doors and liftgate
– Understanding and using the audio system
– Maintenance schedules and procedures
– Troubleshooting common issues and warning indicators
– Adjusting seating configurations and maximizing cargo space
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
Please ask your questions about the 2007 Toyota Sienna on this page below.
Describe your 2007 Toyota Sienna problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!