2008 Toyota Prius Owner's Manual
The 2008 Toyota Prius is a hybrid electric vehicle that belongs to the second generation of Prius models; It started production in 2003 and is manufactured by Toyota; The Prius is classified as a compact car.
– Dimensions: Length: 175.6 inches, Width: 67.9 inches, Height: 58.7 inches
– Weight: Approximately 2,932 pounds
– Wheel Size: 15 inches
– Modifications: Prius Standard, Prius Touring
– Engines: 1.5L 4-cylinder hybrid engine
– Engine Power: 76 horsepower
– Fuel Tank Capacity: 11.9 gallons
What’s new in the 2008 Toyota Prius:
– Revised exterior styling
– Honda Insight
– Ford Fusion Hybrid
– Chevrolet Volt
Commonly searched topics in the owner’s manual of the 2008 Toyota Prius:
– Fuel efficiency tips
– Navigation system usage
– Maintenance schedule
– Bluetooth connectivity instructions
– Troubleshooting guide
Common causes of breakdowns in the 2008 Toyota Prius:
– Hybrid battery failure
– Brake system issues
– Inverter failure
– Engine overheating
– Transmission problems
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
- 2024 Toyota Prius
- 2023 Toyota Prius Plug-in Hybrid
- 2023 Toyota Prius Prime
- 2023 Toyota Prius
- 2022 Toyota Prius
Please ask your questions about the 2008 Toyota Prius on this page below.
Describe your 2008 Toyota Prius problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!