2008 Toyota Tacoma Owner's Manual
The 2008 Toyota Tacoma is a compact pickup truck known for its reliability and versatility. It offers a capable and efficient performance both on and off the road. The truck comes in different configurations to cater to various needs and preferences. Produced starting in 2008, this model belongs to the second generation of the Toyota Tacoma. It was manufactured in various Toyota factories and falls into the mid-size pickup truck class.
– Dimensions: Length: 208.1 inches (Double Cab, Long Bed) to 190.4 inches (Regular Cab, Short Bed), Width: 74.6 inches, Height: 65.2 inches to 70.1 inches
– Weight: Approximately 3,300 to 4,050 pounds, depending on the specific configuration
– Wheel Size: Ranges from 15 inches to 18 inches
– Regular Cab
– Access Cab
– Double Cab
– 2.7L Inline-4 engine
– 4.0L V6 engine
New features introduced in the 2008 Toyota Tacoma:
– Revised exterior styling
– Improved interior quality
– Enhanced safety features
Competitors from other manufacturers:
– Ford Ranger
– Chevrolet Colorado
– Nissan Frontier
– GMC Canyon
Common searches in the owner’s manual of the 2008 Toyota Tacoma:
– Proper towing capacity and procedures
– Maintenance schedule and recommended services
– Understanding dashboard warning lights
– Tire pressure and maintenance
– Operating the audio and infotainment system
Common causes of breakdowns in the 2008 Toyota Tacoma:
– Fuel system issues
– Transmission problems
– Electrical system malfunctions
– Suspension and steering component failures
– Brake system concerns
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
Please ask your questions about the 2008 Toyota Tacoma on this page below.
Describe your 2008 Toyota Tacoma problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!