2009 Toyota Avensis Owner's Manual
The 2009 Toyota Avensis is a reliable and efficient mid-size sedan that offers a comfortable driving experience and a spacious cabin. With its range of engine options and advanced safety features, it is designed to meet the needs of practicality and reliability.
– Weight: Approximately 1,400 kg (varies depending on trim level and options)
– Wheel Size: Typically available in 16 to 18 inches
1. Toyota Avensis T2
2. Toyota Avensis TR
3. Toyota Avensis SR
4. Toyota Avensis T Spirit
1. 1.6L petrol engine
2. 1.8L petrol engine
3. 2.0L petrol engine
4. 2.2L diesel engine
– Revised exterior design
– Upgraded interior materials
– Improved fuel efficiency
1. Volkswagen Passat
2. Ford Mondeo
3. Honda Accord
4. Mazda 6
5. Skoda Superb
Commonly Sought Information in the 2009 Toyota Avensis Owner’s Manual:
– Maintenance schedule and recommended services
– Operating the audio and navigation systems
– Tire pressure specifications
– Fluid capacities and types
– Explanation of warning lights and indicators
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
Please ask your questions about the 2009 Toyota Avensis on this page below.
Describe your 2009 Toyota Avensis problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!