2011 Toyota Prius Owner's Manual
The 2011 Toyota Prius is a reliable and fuel-efficient hybrid vehicle known for its eco-friendly performance and comfortable ride. It offers a range of configurations to suit different preferences and needs.
– 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine
– Combined horsepower: 134 hp
– Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
– City: MPG
– Highway: MPG
– Up to five passengers
– Ample cargo capacity
– Stability control
– Anti-lock brakes
– Keyless entry and ignition
– Touchscreen infotainment system
– Bluetooth connectivity
– Length: Approximately 175 inches (4,445 mm)
– Width: Approximately 68 inches (1,727 mm)
– Height: Approximately 58 inches (1,473 mm)
– Prius Two
– Prius Three
– Prius Four
– Prius Five
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
- 2024 Toyota Prius
- 2023 Toyota Prius Plug-in Hybrid
- 2023 Toyota Prius Prime
- 2023 Toyota Prius
- 2022 Toyota Prius
Please ask your questions about the 2011 Toyota Prius on this page below.
Describe your 2011 Toyota Prius problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!