2012 Toyota Sienna Owner's Manual
The 2012 Toyota Sienna is a versatile and reliable minivan designed to cater to the needs of families and individuals seeking spaciousness and comfort. With its impressive features, ample cargo capacity, and advanced safety technology, it provides a smooth and enjoyable driving experience.
Year of Production: 2012
Manufacturing Plant: Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Indiana, USA
– Length: 200.2 inches (5083 mm)
– Width: 78.2 inches (1986 mm)
– Height: 68.9 inches (1750 mm)
– Approximately 4,275 to 4,750 pounds (1940 to 2155 kg)
– 17 or 18 inches
– 2.7-liter 4-cylinder engine
– 3.5-liter V6 engine
– Upgraded styling
– Improved fuel efficiency
– Enhanced audio and entertainment options
– Advanced safety features
Competitors from Other Manufacturers:
– Honda Odyssey
– Chrysler Town & Country
– Dodge Grand Caravan
– Kia Sedona
Common Searches in Owner’s Manual:
– Maintenance schedules and procedures
– Fluid capacities and specifications
– Operation of infotainment and navigation systems
– Child safety features and seat installation
– Troubleshooting common issues
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
Please ask your questions about the 2012 Toyota Sienna on this page below.
Describe your 2012 Toyota Sienna problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!