2014 Toyota Camry Owner's Manual
2014 Toyota Camry – remarkable for its level of comfort and prestige. Suitable for office workers, “business” people. I suggest you consider the most expensive configuration:
• 268 hp engine
• Consumption = 9.4 l
• Gas tank – 64 l
• Transmission – automatic transmission
• Acceleration to a hundred in 7-8 seconds
• Front-wheel drive
• Volume – 3.5 l
The average price of such a car is about $20,000-$25,000.
Toyota Camry is available in four trim levels: Comfort, Elegance, Prestige and Premium, with the most powerful Camry 3.5 V6 available only in the top version. The entry-level version includes:
– ABS with electronic brake force distribution
– VSC stabilisation system
– TRC traction control system
– Six airbags
– Isofix mounting system
– Alloy wheels 215/60 R16
– Leather upholstered steering wheel and gear lever
– Multifunctional steering wheel
– Rear view camera
– Front and rear parking sensors
– Heated front seats
– The rear sofa folds down in a 40:60 split
– Two-zone climate control
– Air ioniser
– Toyota Touch 2 multimedia system with Bluetooth, AUX, USB
– Light sensor
– Headlight washer
– Fog lights
– Rain sensor
– Electric windows for all doors with Auto function
– Electric heated door mirrors
Toyota Camry is produced in Japan, the USA, Australia, Russia and China.
Overall dimensions Toyota Camry (2014 – 2017) (Toyota Camry )
length: 4850 mm, width: 1825 mm, height: 1480 mm, ground clearance: 160 mm, base: 2775 mm
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
Please ask your questions about the 2014 Toyota Camry on this page below.
Describe your 2014 Toyota Camry problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!