2016 Toyota Hilux Owner's Manual
Toyota Hilux is available in three trim levels: Business, Active and Legend. The initial version includes:
– seven airbags, including for the driver’s knees;
– Isofix child seat anchorages and an immobiliser;
– Forced locking of the rear centre differential;
– NAS hill start assist system;
– Trailer stabilisation system TSC (Trailer Stability Control);
– Active traction control system A-TRC;
– VSC stabilisation system;
– anti-lock braking system with emergency braking assistance and electronic brake force distribution system (ABS + BA + EBD);
– radio and 4 speakers;
– 12V socket;
– Air conditioning;
– Heated front seats;
– Multifunctional steering wheel;
– Electric front and rear door glass;
– Electric heated mirrors;
– Follow me home headlight system with automatic shutdown;
– Full-size steel spare wheel 265/65 R17.
Toyota Hilux is produced at the company’s plants in Thailand and Argentina.
Overall dimensions of Toyota Hilux 2016 (Toyota Hilux)
length: 5330 mm, width: 1855 mm, height: 1815 mm, ground clearance: 208 mm, base: 3085 mm
All-wheel drive versions of the vehicle are equipped with a hard front axle connection system, transfer case with a reduced range and a forced locking rear differential. The mono-drive versions are now equipped with a simulated locking rear differential with brakes.
After the restyling, the Hilux has received a reconfigured power steering, modified shock absorber settings and improved design of springs, which, according to the manufacturer, should have a positive impact on the smooth running of the truck. In addition, the stabilization system has been improved.
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
Please ask your questions about the 2016 Toyota Hilux on this page below.
Describe your 2016 Toyota Hilux problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!