2016 Toyota Sequoia Owner's Manual
The 2016 Toyota Sequoia is a spacious and powerful SUV known for its impressive towing capacity and off-road capabilities. It belongs to the second generation of Sequoia models, which began production in 2008. Manufactured by Toyota, this full-size SUV offers comfortable seating for up to eight passengers and falls under the large SUV class.
– Dimensions: Length: 5570 mm, Width: 2000 mm, Height: 1920 mm
– Weight: Approximately 2550 kg – 2750 kg
– Towing Capacity: Up to 7400 lbs (3356 kg)
– Sequoia SR5
– Sequoia Limited
– Sequoia Platinum
– 5.7L V8 Engine
– Updated exterior design
– Enhanced interior features
– Improved technology and safety options
Competitors from other manufacturers:
– Ford Expedition
– Chevrolet Tahoe
– GMC Yukon
– Nissan Armada
Frequent searches in the owner’s manual:
– Tire pressure and maintenance
– Engine oil and filter change
– Fluid levels and capacities
– Towing guidelines and recommendations
– Navigation and infotainment system usage
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
- 2024 Toyota Sequoia
- 2023 Toyota Sequoia Hybrid
- 2023 Toyota Sequoia
- 2022 Toyota Sequoia
- 2021 Toyota Sequoia
Please ask your questions about the 2016 Toyota Sequoia on this page below.
Describe your 2016 Toyota Sequoia problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!