2017 Toyota Rav4 Owner's Manual
Unfortunately, no information about the new Toyota Rav4 Prime 2022 has been received from the official representatives yet. Therefore, below will be the details of the previous model, namely the Toyota Rav4 Prime 2021. The engine volume of the car is two and a half thousand cubic centimeters and holds two and a half liters of gasoline, and it can produce 306 horsepower. The curb weight is 1,724 kilograms. The top speed that the Toyota Rav4 Prime 2021 can reach is 191 kilometers per hour.
Speaking of design, you can see the original grille and bumper. The interior is equipped with heated steering wheel, eighteen-inch wheels and other useful options.
The price of the car is 51 thousand dollars.
Toyota RAV4 is offered in four configuration options: Comfort, Live, Style, Lounge and Premium. The initial version provides:
– fog lights;
– LED running lights;
– Heating of the entire surface of the windshield;
– electric drive of all windows with auto function;
– Heated front seats;
– Electric mirror drive with heating;
– Air conditioner;
– Audio system with control on the steering wheel (MP3, CD, WMA, Bluetooth, AUX, USB);
– ABS with electronic brake force distribution system and emergency braking amplifier;
– Electronic differential lock (LSD);
– Stabilization system;
– Anti-skid system;
– Lift assistance system (HAC);
– Seven airbags.
Toyota RAV4 crossover is produced in Japan, Canada and China.
Overall dimensions of Toyota RAV4 (XA40, restyling) (Toyota RAV4)
length: 4605 mm, width: 1845 mm, height: 1685 mm, ground clearance: 197 mm, base: 2660 mm
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
- 2024 Toyota Rav4
- 2024 Toyota RAV4 PHEV
- 2024 Toyota RAV4 Plug-in Hybrid
- 2023 Toyota RAV4 Plug-in Hybrid
- 2023 Toyota RAV4 PHEV
Please ask your questions about the 2017 Toyota Rav4 on this page below.
Describe your 2017 Toyota Rav4 problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!