2023 Toyota RAV4 Plug-in Hybrid Owner's Manual
The 2023 Toyota RAV4 Plug-in Hybrid offers an efficient hybrid system that combines a 2.5-liter gasoline engine with an electric motor. This allows for a greater electric range and significantly reduces fuel consumption. With its updated features and impressive dimensions, the RAV4 Plug-in Hybrid is a strong contender in the hybrid SUV market, competing with other popular models from various manufacturers.
– Length: 4,600 mm
– Width: 1,855 mm
– Height: 1,685 mm
– Wheelbase: 2,690 mm
– RAV4 LE Plug-in Hybrid
– RAV4 XLE Plug-in Hybrid
– RAV4 XLE Premium Plug-in Hybrid
– RAV4 Adventure Plug-in Hybrid
– RAV4 Limited Plug-in Hybrid
– 2.5-liter 4-cylinder gasoline engine
– Electric motor
– Increased electric range
– Fast charging capability with the ability to connect to charging stations
– Enhanced regenerative braking system (a system that allows the vehicle’s batteries to be charged during braking or deceleration)
– Improved smartphone integration and the ability to use various apps and functions through the touchscreen display
Competitors from other manufacturers
– Ford Escape Plug-in Hybrid
– Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
– Honda CR-V Hybrid
– Hyundai Tucson Plug-in Hybrid
– Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
- 2024 Toyota Rav4
- 2024 Toyota RAV4 PHEV
- 2024 Toyota RAV4 Plug-in Hybrid
- 2023 Toyota RAV4 PHEV
- 2023 Toyota Rav4 Prime
Please ask your questions about the 2023 Toyota RAV4 Plug-in Hybrid on this page below.
Describe your 2023 Toyota RAV4 Plug-in Hybrid problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!