2004 Toyota Land Сruiser Owner's Manual
The 2004 Toyota Land Cruiser is a robust and capable SUV known for its legendary off-road performance and reliability. It belongs to the seventh generation of Land Cruiser models, which started production in 2002. Manufactured by Toyota, this full-size SUV falls under the luxury SUV class.
– Dimensions: Length: 4840 mm, Width: 1940 mm, Height: 1890 mm
– Weight: Approximately 2300 kg – 2500 kg
– Wheel Size: 16 inches – 18 inches
– Land Cruiser GX
– Land Cruiser VX
– Land Cruiser VXR
– 4.0L V6 Petrol Engine
– 4.7L V8 Petrol Engine
– 4.2L Turbo-Diesel Engine
– Updated exterior design
– Enhanced interior features
– Improved suspension system
Competitors from other manufacturers:
– Range Rover
– Mercedes-Benz G-Class
– Lexus LX
– Nissan Patrol
Frequent searches in the owner’s manual:
– Tire pressure and maintenance
– Engine oil and filter change
– Fuel tank capacity and refueling
– Electrical system troubleshooting
– Vehicle towing capacity
Common causes of breakdowns:
– Battery failure
– Alternator issues
– Starter motor malfunction
– Overheating problems
– Transmission failures
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
- 2023 Toyota Landcruiser
- 2022 Toyota Landcruiser
- 2021 Toyota Land Сruiser
- 2020 Toyota Land Сruiser
- 2019 Toyota Land Сruiser
Please ask your questions about the 2004 Toyota Land Сruiser on this page below.
Describe your 2004 Toyota Land Сruiser problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!