2008 Toyota Yaris Owner's Manual
The 2009 Toyota Yaris is a compact and reliable car known for its fuel efficiency and practicality.
– 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine
– Horsepower: 106 hp
– Torque: 103 lb-ft
– Five-speed manual transmission or optional four-speed automatic transmission
– City: MPG
– Highway: MPG
– Up to five passengers
– Adequate cargo capacity
– Stability control
– Anti-lock brakes
– Power windows and locks
– Air conditioning
– CD player with auxiliary input
– Curb weight: Varies depending on trim level
– Length: Approximately 150 inches (3,810 mm)
– Width: Approximately 67 inches (1,700 mm)
– Height: Approximately 60 inches (1,520 mm)
– Yaris Base
– Yaris S
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
- 2024 Toyota Yaris Cross
- 2023 Toyota Yaris Cross
- 2023 Toyota Yaris
- 2022 Toyota Yaris Cross
- 2022 Toyota Yaris
Please ask your questions about the 2008 Toyota Yaris on this page below.
Describe your 2008 Toyota Yaris problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!