2007 Toyota Highlander Owner's Manual
The 2007 Toyota Highlander is a midsize SUV that offers a spacious and versatile interior, suitable for various lifestyles. It belongs to the second generation of Highlanders and was produced from 2007. The Highlander is known for its reliability and practicality.
– Dimensions: Varies depending on trim level
– Weight: Approximately 1,700 kg to 1,840 kg (varies depending on trim level and drivetrain)
– Wheel Size: Typically available in 16 to 19 inches
1. Toyota Highlander Base
2. Toyota Highlander Sport
3. Toyota Highlander Limited
4. Toyota Highlander Hybrid
1. 2.4L 4-cylinder engine
2. 3.3L V6 engine
3. 3.3L V6 hybrid engine (for the Hybrid model)
– Enhanced safety features
– Upgraded interior materials and technology
1. Honda Pilot
2. Ford Explorer
3. Chevrolet Traverse
4. Nissan Pathfinder
5. Mazda CX-9
Commonly Sought Information in the 2007 Toyota Highlander Owner’s Manual:
– Recommended maintenance schedule
– Operating instructions for audio and navigation systems
– Tire maintenance and specifications
– Explanation of warning lights and indicators
– Proper use of towing features (if equipped)
Common Causes of Breakdowns:
1. Battery issues
2. Engine overheating
3. Electrical system malfunctions
4. Transmission problems
5. Brake system failures
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
- 2024 Toyota Highlander
- 2023 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
- 2023 Toyota Highlander
- 2022 Toyota Highlander
- 2021 Toyota Highlander
Please ask your questions about the 2007 Toyota Highlander on this page below.
Describe your 2007 Toyota Highlander problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!