2004 Toyota Prius Owner's Manual
The 2004 Toyota Prius is a pioneering hybrid vehicle that offers impressive fuel efficiency and eco-friendly features: with its sleek design, comfortable interior, and advanced hybrid technology, it provides a smooth and economical driving experience.
– Length: 169.1 inches (4295 mm)
– Width: 66.7 inches (1694 mm)
– Height: 58.7 inches (1491 mm)
– Approximately 2,890 pounds (1311 kg)
– 1.5-liter 4-cylinder gasoline engine
– Electric Motor
– Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) battery pack
– Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
– Innovative hybrid technology for improved fuel efficiency
– Regenerative braking system
– Energy monitor display
– Automatic climate control
– Keyless entry
Competitors from Other Manufacturers:
– Honda Insight
– Ford Escape Hybrid
– Honda Civic Hybrid
– Honda Accord Hybrid
Common Searches in Owner’s Manual:
– Hybrid system operation and maintenance
– Fuel economy optimization tips
– Battery maintenance and replacement
– Operating the multi-information display
– Troubleshooting common issues and warning indicators
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
- 2024 Toyota Prius
- 2023 Toyota Prius Plug-in Hybrid
- 2023 Toyota Prius Prime
- 2023 Toyota Prius
- 2022 Toyota Prius
Please ask your questions about the 2004 Toyota Prius on this page below.
Describe your 2004 Toyota Prius problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!