2006 Toyota Avalon Owner's Manual
The 2006 Toyota Avalon is a full-size sedan that offers a comfortable and luxurious driving experience.
– Length: 197.2 inches
– Width: 72.8 inches
– Height: 58.5 inches
Weight: Approximately 3,560 to 3,616 pounds
Wheel Size: 16 or 17 inches
– Avalon XL
– Avalon Touring
– Avalon Limited
– 3.5L V6 engine
Engine Power: 268 horsepower
Fuel Tank Capacity: 18.5 gallons
– Redesigned exterior styling
– Enhanced safety features
– Upgraded interior materials and technology
– Honda Accord
– Nissan Maxima
– Chevrolet Impala
Frequently searched topics in the owner’s manual of the 2006 Toyota Avalon:
– Operation of the navigation system
– Maintenance schedules and procedures
– Tire pressure monitoring system
– Setting up and using the Bluetooth hands-free system
– Troubleshooting electrical issues
Common causes of breakdowns in the 2006 Toyota Avalon:
– Ignition coil failure
– Brake system problems
– Air conditioning compressor issues
– Transmission failure
– Power window malfunctions
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
Please ask your questions about the 2006 Toyota Avalon on this page below.
Describe your 2006 Toyota Avalon problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!