2009 Toyota Tacoma Owner's Manual
The 2009 Toyota Tacoma is a versatile and capable pickup truck known for its durability and off-road capabilities. It belongs to the second generation of Tacoma models, which began production in 2005. Manufactured by Toyota, this mid-size truck offers a range of configurations and falls under the compact pickup truck class.
– Dimensions: Length: 5035 mm, Width: 1830 mm, Height: 1795 mm
– Weight: Approximately 1500 kg – 1800 kg
– Bed Length: 1520 mm – 1830 mm
– Tacoma SR
– Tacoma SR5
– Tacoma TRD Sport
– Tacoma TRD Off-Road
– Tacoma Limited
– 2.7L 4-cylinder Engine
– 4.0L V6 Engine
– Updated exterior styling
– Enhanced interior features
– Improved safety systems
Competitors from other manufacturers:
– Ford Ranger
– Chevrolet Colorado
– GMC Canyon
– Nissan Frontier
Frequent searches in the owner’s manual:
– Tire pressure and maintenance
– Engine oil and filter change
– Fluid levels and capacities
– Towing capacity and trailer connections
– Electrical system troubleshooting
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
Please ask your questions about the 2009 Toyota Tacoma on this page below.
Describe your 2009 Toyota Tacoma problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!