2001 Toyota Highlander Owner's Manual
The 2001 Toyota Highlander is a compact crossover SUV known for its reliability, practicality, and comfortable ride. It offers a spacious and versatile interior, making it suitable for both daily commuting and family adventures. Introduced in 2000, the 2001 Highlander belongs to the first generation of the model, manufactured by Toyota.
– Size: Length: Approximately 184.4 inches, Width: Approximately 71.9 inches, Height: Approximately 66.7 inches to 68.3 inches
– Weight: Approximately 3,350 pounds to 3,615 pounds (depending on trim level and configuration)
– Wheel Size: Varies depending on trim level
1. Toyota Highlander Base
2. Toyota Highlander Limited
1. 2.4L 4-cylinder engine
2. 3.0L V6 engine
– Comfortable and spacious interior
– Smooth and refined ride
– Available all-wheel drive
– Added safety features
1. Honda CR-V
2. Ford Escape
3. Subaru Forester
Common searches in the owner’s manual of the 2001 Toyota Highlander include:
– Maintenance schedule
– Operating the audio and navigation systems
– Tire maintenance and inflation
– Troubleshooting common issues
Common causes of breakdowns in the 2001 Toyota Highlander include:
1. Engine problems
2. Transmission issues
3. Electrical system malfunctions
4. Brake system failures
5. Suspension and steering issues
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
- 2024 Toyota Highlander
- 2023 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
- 2023 Toyota Highlander
- 2022 Toyota Highlander
- 2021 Toyota Highlander
Please ask your questions about the 2001 Toyota Highlander on this page below.
Describe your 2001 Toyota Highlander problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!