2003 Toyota Highlander Owner's Manual
The 2003 Toyota Highlander is a midsize crossover SUV known for its versatility and reliability. It offers a comfortable and spacious interior, suitable for both city driving and outdoor adventures. This generation of the Highlander began production in 2000 and belongs to the crossover SUV class. It was manufactured by Toyota.
– Size: Length: Approximately 184.4 inches to 184.6 inches, Width: Approximately 71.9 inches, Height: Approximately 66.1 inches to 68.5 inches
– Weight: Approximate weight: Varies depending on trim level and configuration
– Wheel Size: Varies depending on trim level
1. Toyota Highlander Base
2. Toyota Highlander Limited
1. 2.4L 4-cylinder engine
2. 3.0L V6 engine
3. 3.3L V6 engine
– Enhanced performance features
– Improved safety measures
– Upgraded technology options
1. Honda Pilot
2. Ford Explorer
3. Chevrolet Traverse
Common searches in the owner’s manual of the 2003 Toyota Highlander include:
– Maintenance schedule
– Tire pressure guidelines
– Audio system operation
– Warning lights and indicators
Common causes of breakdowns in the 2003 Toyota Highlander include:
1. Engine issues
2. Transmission problems
3. Electrical system malfunctions
4. Suspension and steering complications
5. Brake system failures
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
- 2024 Toyota Highlander
- 2023 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
- 2023 Toyota Highlander
- 2022 Toyota Highlander
- 2021 Toyota Highlander
Please ask your questions about the 2003 Toyota Highlander on this page below.
Describe your 2003 Toyota Highlander problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!