2004 Toyota Highlander Owner's Manual
The 2004 Toyota Highlander is a midsize crossover SUV that combines comfort, versatility, and reliability. It offers a spacious interior and a smooth ride, making it a popular choice among families and individuals alike. This generation of the Highlander was introduced in 2000 and falls under the crossover SUV class. It was manufactured by Toyota.
– Size: Length: Approximately 184.6 inches, Width: Approximately 71.9 inches, Height: Approximately 66.1 inches to 68.5 inches
– Weight: Approximately 3,480 pounds to 3,690 pounds (depending on trim level and configuration)
– Wheel Size: Varies depending on trim level
1. Toyota Highlander Base
2. Toyota Highlander Limited
1. 2.4L 4-cylinder engine
2. 3.0L V6 engine
3. 3.3L V6 engine
– Enhanced safety features
– Upgraded interior materials and design
– Improved fuel efficiency
1. Honda Pilot
2. Ford Explorer
3. Chevrolet Traverse
Common searches in the owner’s manual of the 2004 Toyota Highlander include:
– Maintenance schedule
– Fluid specifications and capacities
– Operating the audio and navigation systems
– Troubleshooting common issues
Common causes of breakdowns in the 2004 Toyota Highlander include:
1. Engine problems
2. Transmission issues
3. Electrical system malfunctions
4. Suspension and steering failures
5. Brake system malfunctions
We also have Toyota owner's manuals for other years:
- 2024 Toyota Highlander
- 2023 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
- 2023 Toyota Highlander
- 2022 Toyota Highlander
- 2021 Toyota Highlander
Please ask your questions about the 2004 Toyota Highlander on this page below.
Describe your 2004 Toyota Highlander problem in as much detail as possible so that it is easier for us to give you an answer.
We will do our best to answer each request.
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!